School Planning + Operations Documents
- ESSER III Allocated Spending Plan
- IAQ Management Plan 2022
- Policy to Address Criminal Organizations and Activity in Schools
- Seclusion Restraint Policy
- Special Education Letter
- Title IX Complaint Form
- VCP Continuous Learning Plan
- Summer Meals Notification IDOE
- Notice of USDA Non-Discrimination
- Notice of USDA Non-Discrimination (Spanish)
- VCP Meal Pricing/Times Download
- CEP Notification Letter
- Offer vs. Serve (9-12th Grade)
- VCP Wellness Program
- School Wellness Policy Evaluation
IDOE INView + State Report Card
High Ability in Indiana
Effective July 1, 2007, Indiana schools shall identify students with high ability in the general intellectual and specific academic domains and provide them with appropriately differentiated curriculum and instruction in core content areas, K-12 (refer to IC- 20-36-2-2).The Indiana Code defines a student with high abilities as one who performs at, or shows the potential for performing at, an outstanding level of accomplishment in at least one domain when compared to other students of the same age, experience, or environment; and: is characterized by exceptional gifts, talents, motivation, or interests (IC 20-36-1-3).
Indiana Department of Education Naturalization Test Results
Number of students who took the naturalization examination: 54.
Number of students who passed the naturalization examination by a score of not less than sixty percent (60%) on their first attempt: 50.
Pass rate of the naturalization examination for the students who participated: 92.5%.