Firehawks Internship and Real World Experience (FIRE) Program
opportunities in professional settings help Victory College Prep
juniors and seniors in high school grow college readiness and employability skills.
THE FIRE PROGRAM IS SEEKING
- working professionals and companies as partners
- a passion to connect with and inspire young people
- a willingness to create meaningful workplace activities
- a commitment of just 4 hours on select dates
THE FIRE PROGRAM IS OFFERING
- direct support in experience and activity development
- student transportation to partner workplaces
- student meals on workplace visit dates
- reliable communication, including program newsletters
VCP students that participate in the FIRE program are seniors and juniors in high school
that have completed the 6-badge Job Ready Indy curriculum, a program of Employ Indy.
The curriculum exposes students to foundational skills for workplace success and professionalism.