Grade 12 Parent and Guardian Meeting
Parents and guardians of VCP Grade 12 students are strongly encouraged to attend our Parent Meeting on Tuesday, August 15!
Important topics to be covered include:
– Graduation requirements for VCP Seniors
– Critical dates: college applications; FAFSA; cap and gown ordering; graduation events
– Senior programs: internships, Early Ivy, CNA
– Why post-secondary education is important
– How VCP will support your student beyond high school
The event is also a chance to personally meet and greet your student’s teachers.
Doors open for the event at 5:30 and the formal presentation from VCP 7-12 School leaders and grade level advisors will begin shortly after.